Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I'm So Happy~

The stuipd website is finally up and running after 2 days of downtime. 2 DAYS! The efficieny of the helpdesk is getting from bad to worst! And the fact that they are located in US does not help much, with the time difference and so. 2 days of downtime resulted in endless calls, sudden surge of emails, dying of my precious brain cell.

I hate it when any of our website is down. Endless calls from suppliers. Endless query from collegues. I hate to hear my phone ringing. I'm scare of hearing the phone ringing. My new emails hit a sudden high of 100+. How am I going to finish clearing all these stuff? Not forgetting the large backlogs which are long overdue.

After some deep and serious thinking, I suspect there might be some conspiracy going on. Hmm.. something fishy. Off all days, the website has to be down on the last few days of the month. Month end closing. Payments. Inventory. Hmm... With all the bad news on my company flying around in the US, plus the extra shut-downs, this make things look bad. Oh no!

Anyway, I'm still happy today. Yes, that bitch. That Every-Time-Also-Urgent-Bitch. No idea what's wrong with her, for she is forever calling urgent requirements from the suppliers. In fact, there is urgent shipment everyday!!! These urgent shipments will result in lots of manual work at the supplier side, as well as affecting ME and Ah-Beng-Uncle!!! Asshole. That Every-Time-Also-Urgent-Bitch knew problems are sure to arise from these urgent shipments, yet she is still doing it this way. Hello, what's wrong with the normal procedure? What happened to the normal procedure? Since you already know that you might need more parts, why can't you order in advance?

Well, That Every-Time-Also-Urgent-Bitch got called up by her boss for some talk lately. Ha. I heard it wasn't anything good. And some of the other colleague are bitching about her working style and so. Ha, 'orby'. The best thing? Today I saw an email from the supplier to That Every-Time-Also-Urgent-Bitch with the exact quote: "BTW, in future could you pls scan more qty to avoid such urgent shipments?Thanks for your kind co-operation."

Haha... Even the supplier can't stand it anymore and speaks up. Ah-Beng-Uncle saw the email and laughed. I'm going to show my 'neighbour' tomorrow. I want to let people know how bad her work management is, even supplier is complaining. I want to let people see the proof that she deserve to be scold. I want to let people know that I am not being mean, and I don't mean to be mean to her. But the amount of work resulted from her urgent cases is definitely making me very frustrated. It's always unsolved cases. I'm not the only one in the office who is angry with her. We just don't understand, why does she want to make life so difficult for herself and for others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home