Monday, May 23, 2005

Tempura Ice-cream

Went to a certain 'green logo' Japanese food chain for lunch the other day. To my horror, they stopped selling my favourite Tempura Ice-cream!!!

Why do they deprive me of my favourite dessert? Why do they deprive me of my pleasure of eating there?

This is one of the dish that makes me patronise the restaurant frequently, even though the food there are not as fresh and delicious as it should be. Now, I'm going to stop going there for my meal. I'm not going to visit there as often as I used to do. (I'm such a sucker for Japanese food)

I need to find new places new cheap Japanese restaurant to satisfy my Japanese food addiction. I need to find somewhere that sells Tempura Ice-cream. I'm missing it...

Maybe, I should start a petition, to let the restaurant know of the strong demand, so that it will continue to sell the Tempura Ice-cream. (anyway, that's what people like to do nowadays, starting a petition on something that they disagree)

Before I can start, I will need some supporter. Yah, anyone???

p/s: Kindly inform me if you know of anywhere that sells tempura ice-cream at a resonable price (I'm not rich lah), or any place that sells fried ice-cream. Please don't tell me the one at Tiong Bahru market as I have never, I repeat, NEVER, seen it open before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home