Sunday, May 15, 2005

May

Of all the twelve months in a year, I love May most.

There are Public Holidays (Labour Day & Vesak Day), Mothers' Day and most important of all, Birthdays. My elder brother's birthday. That special someone's birthday. My birthday.

Yeah Yeah!!! I'm in a good mood this month.

Why do we feel especially good when our birthday is around the corner? Or is it just me only? And how did it become a custom to give present when it's someone's birthday?

Anyway I love presents. Haha... I don't mind lots of present. Useless presents, ugly presents. But I do hate receiving recycled presents on those special day, like birthday and anniversary. If you receive a present that you don't like or find that it doesn't suit you, yes you can pass it to others, but not as a special day present. It's just so rude and thoughtless. It should be given on any other day as a normal gift.

Don't ever let me receive a recycled present. Don't let me know. I am evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home