Saturday, May 21, 2005

Tomorrow.sg

I am surprised by the sudden surge in my hit counter. I thought some alien had invaded my blog site and messed up my site counter or that my astigmatism has gotten worst.

But no. Someone, by the name of wandie had actually mentioned my earlier post on Tomorrow, the 'Bulletin of Singapore Bloggers'.

I feel so flattered. I'm ecstatic!

I don't know if any of you will continue to visit this unexciting blog, but I still wish to say "Thanks for being here at all, for leaving a small mark in my blog".

p/s: feel free to leave some comment(s). I love comments.

3 Comments:

Blogger lip said...

hey. whoever you are.

nice moving post about neglection there, got me thinking a bit.

cheer up ya

Sunday, May 22, 2005 2:41:00 AM  
Blogger TP said...

Oh, well, I wanted to post a comment, but the other guy beat to me. (No offfence! (^^)V )

Anyway, sinced you've been "Tomorrow-ed!", here's a link that you can take a look at, and (if possible) download the "I Kena Tomorrow-ed!" tag.

Sunday, May 22, 2005 3:16:00 AM  
Blogger N@meLesS said...

Hey Theoretically Practical -- Thanks. Didn't know there are tags for us to put in the blog. See, I got it now!

Sunday, May 22, 2005 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home